Reflect is a Richardson-based company that is making an impact in place-based digital media. We work with some of the biggest and best brands in business. Our customers use digital signage systems to inform, entertain, and communicate with millions of people each month.
You’ll work with smart, fun and hard-working folks in our Richardson office. Corporate culture is important to us! We’ve worked hard to build a community that rewards honesty, responsibility, humility and a sense of humor.
The Junior Account Manager performs multiple PMO and Account Management functions associated with supporting projects and/or programs including; The order fulfillment process, managing hardware tracking, supporting software projects, to include content creation and application development, preparing project billing and close-out documentation and various other duties as needed. This role will be expected to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while simultaneously supporting multiple projects and project managers.
The Ideal Applicant
- Manages hardware tracking process in accordance to delivery requirements associated with project schedules; Provides updates to the Account managers on status of delivery; Proactively escalates issues that could impact installation schedule
- Preparing for and running small application development
- Managing resources assigned to projects to ensure all resources have bandwidth to deliver the need in the requested timeframe and adjusting as necessary
- Prepares status reports and effectively communicates the status of both hardware installations, procurement and software projects
- Support Account managers in processing change orders as needed
- Supports Account managers in preparing project documentation from initiation to close
- Generates vendor purchase orders as directed by Account manager
- Prepares project billing documentation as directed by Account manager
- Prepare, ship, and track hardware staged at Reflect office to customer installation site/s
- Creates and provides daily reporting of site installs and players online and offline to the larger team
- Manage equipment and hardware inventory for customer installations being warehoused at Reflect office
- Works closely with the support team and keeps both project teams and support teams aware of issues
- Review documents to ensure compliance with provided installation or survey guidelines
- Facilitate communications with client POC at site to ensure site readiness for installation
- Coordinates with onsite vendor and client to retrieve sign off documentation upon completion of the site
- Supports PMO Lessons Learned process by tracking action plans to completion
- Occasional travel to sites for client visits and/or installation management
- Bachelor’s Degree; Preferred in Project Management, Engineering, or Business
- 2 years’ work experience either supporting projects or managing small projects
- Technical acumen is a plus
- AV or Software experience is preferred
- Excellent computer skills – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint experience preferred; Ability to use office equipment – fax, copier, scanner, etc.
- Strong Advanced Excel with working knowledge of pivot tables, v-lookups, and other advanced functions for data management
- Must work well with others and as part of a team
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Willing to travel 15-20% is required
To perform the job successfully, the individual should demonstrate the following:
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; ensures required standards of performance are attained; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality
- Stress-Tolerance - Ability to work effectively to tight deadlines regardless of possible setbacks
- Organization - Ability to multi-task; good prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; supports everyone's efforts to succeed
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job requirements should shift or evolve depending on need.