Reflect Wants You as a Front-End Application Developer.
The Front-End Developer will work with the Creative team to develop brand enriching retail digital experiences. Brands are looking for engaging ways to communicate with their customers in the store. This position will work closely with our core software development team to maintain a complete knowledge base on how to integrate with the ReflectView software. The developer will work with the creative team to concept and develop real world applications.
The Ideal Applicant
The ideal applicant can:
- Develop code for interactive HTML5 applications.
- Take direction from the Creative Director to build applications to meet requirements and deliver timely, high quality output.
- Bring innovation and creative skills to the team to produce state of the art applications
- Work with test software to ensure that released products have open issues identified and corrected prior to release.
- Work with design team and customers as necessary to refine product designs
Preferred skillsets needed to perform the duties position.
- Experience building interactive applications - desired
- API Development: Linux, Node.js, SQL or NoSQL, REST, JSON, XML, SOAP. - desired
- Experience with Single Page HTML5 Applications - required
- Experience with template libraries – desired
- Structured Programming skills – understanding of and experience with object oriented design concepts and good software development practices - required
- Proven ability to design and build novel projects
- Good communication skills – required
- Good project and time management skills - required
Education & Experience
- BS Degree in engineering / computer science / math. Degree required, advanced degree desirable.
- 2-6 years of development experience.
Key Performance Indicators
Three to five key measures used to evaluate performance and effectiveness in this position.
- Deliverables meet technical specifications.
- Accurately estimates effort and delivers products on time.
- Designs code with minimal bugs, and that is supportable and maintainable for themselves and others.
- Communicates well with other developers, QA, and support teams.
- Maintains good coding practices and properly uses repository tools.
To apply, please click on the "Apply for Job" link below. When you do so, please also include the following:
- Tell us why you would like to work with Reflect.
- Tell us why Reflect should hire you.
- Your resume with three references.
Thank you for considering Reflect. We look forward hearing from you!