There has been a noticeable consumer push for better digital integration from retailers. As a result, smart brands have stopped ignoring the web and mobile devices and have embraced them. One of the fastest growing and most flexible hardware solutions to emerge from this trend is digital kiosks.
Businesses are now leveraging digital signage, specifically retail kiosks, to engage customers, build better experiences, and increase brand loyalty. An organization’s story is ultimately shaped by customer experience, and the right digital media strategy can generate a significant sales lift and more intimate brand connection. Retail kiosks have become a key competitive edge in today's marketplace.
Here are the top 5 uses for retail kiosks:
- Wayfinding: Retailers know that success is directly correlated with customer experience, and wayfinding tools reduce confusion and enable shoppers to look around and answer questions on their own. This can help free up staff for other activities and reduce customer frustration.
- Self Service & Assisted Sales: Today, digital solutions are empowering consumers with on-demand media and self-service apps. Digital kiosks provide sales associates with all the information they need about a product or service. This creates a better customer experience and an additional opportunity for the sales associate to find complementary products the consumer may need. These interactive devices can also serve as powerful ordering tools, enabling sales associates to access important inventory information, guide consumers through the shopping journey, and place an order in real time.
- Endless Aisle: Digital retail kiosks can also be used to educate customers on opportunities that exist beyond the physical location, promoting extended-aisle options from the web or content from social media.
- Promotion & Sales Lift: Retail kiosks are dynamic platforms for capturing attention and influencing purchasing behavior. Digital promotions can deliver timely, up-to-the-minute offers that can be changed on the fly. Because of the real-time nature of digital media messaging, these offers can also be tied directly to inventory levels and can target consumers by time and location. This is a powerful way to engage shoppers, personalize the experience, and simplify operations.
- Customer Experience: Retail brands are more focused than ever on adapting to consumer lifestyles and delivering an experience that resonates with their customers. In a world of constant content consumption, the importance of well-executed brand media has never been higher. This means that retailers must be prepared to create a brand media network that spans a variety of engagement channels. Retail kiosks go a long way in doing that.
CONTACT US to see how retail kiosks and digital signage can help your business.